Best media conversion solutions for network connectivity
Edimax’s full series of Media Converter are designed to meet the needs for massive optical fiber network, provide the whole Gigabit Ethernet network implementation.
Migrating between copper and fiber-based Medium
ET-913+ series convert the signals between two different transmission medium, allowing user a simple and cost-effective method to migrate between UTP cable and fiber optic cable. It can transmit signals up to 550m (multimode) and 10/20/30/60km (single-mode) in fiber medium, allowing users to extend network.
Comply with IEEE Standards
ET-913+ series are fully compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab 10/100/1000Base-T and 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards. The device comes with one RJ-45 port to connect to a 10/100/1000Base-T device such as workstation or switch and one fiber connection to connect a 1000Base-SX/LX device.
Feature LED and Fiber link alarm
User could monitor the device through Feature LED. In addition, Fiber Link Alarm could allow user to monitor and maintain their critical fiber link more effectively.
Unique voltage supervisor
Built in voltage supervisor IC will automatically reset all chipsets in converter as power voltage drop below 2.9V, this action can make sure fiber port and TP port work normally when thunder storm or power unstable occurring cause the power electricity suddenly down in an instant time.
Simply to plug the TP and fiber port to the device having the media convertibility.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT, IEEE802.3u 100BaseTX , IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT and IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX/LX Standards
- One 10/100/1000BaseT Gigabit Ethernet TP Port and One 1000BaseSX/LX Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Port
- One 1000BaseSX/LX Fiber Port can support either Multi or Single Mode
- TP Port can support Half/Full-Duplex, Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Auto-Negotiation
- Multiple Fiber Connectors
- Supports jumbo frame 9.6KB
- Providing 19” Converter Chassis for up to 16 slots with redundant power supply for optional expansion use
- Supports DIP switch and LFP function
||Converter & Switch Mode
Optical Fiber Description
||10/100/1000T to 1000SX Multi Mode 550M-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 10KM-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 20KM-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 30KM-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 50KM-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 60KM-SC
||10/100/1000T to 1000LX Single Mode 80KM-SC
||WDM 10/100/1000 to 1000 Single Mode 20KM-A
||WDM 10/100/1000 to 1000 Single Mode 20KM-B
||WDM10/100/ 1000 to 1000 Single Mode 40KM-A
||WDM 10/100/1000 to 1000 Single Mode 40KM-B
||10/100/1000T to 1000 SFP Media Converter